The health, safety, and well-being of your horse is the primary concern of our experienced and dedicated team of professionals. Our Barn Manager, Holly, is a full-on horse professional who has eyes and hands-on every horse here at Hilltop, every day. You can be comfortable that if you are out of town or away from the barn, that our staff is checking in on your horse’s health and safety, and caring for your horse every day.
We offer Full-Care Horse Boarding at $700/month with all other services available a la carte OR our best value package, Premium Full-Care Horse Board discounted to $500 with a purchase of one of our three training packages.
Premium Full-Care Horse Board Packages
Board is $500 with the purchase of a training package.
In any given month, you can upgrade or downgrade your training package if you need more or less services!
- SILVER PACKAGE: 8 services – +$545/mo.
- GOLD PACKAGE: 12 services – +$780/mo.
- PLATINUM PACKAGE: 16 services – +$1000/mo.
All Premium Full-Care Packages Include:
- Unlimited Group Lessons (based on availability)
- Plus these services:
- Fan/fly system ($25/month value)
- Blanketing (sheets/flysheets, multiple blankets, all seasons, etc – a $50/month value)
- ALL handling fees, including: holding your horse for Vet or Farrier, hand walking, etc.
Choose your additional services from this list:
- Private Lesson
- Semi-private Lesson
- Group lesson
- Training ride
- Mane pulling
Full-Care Horse Boarding with A La Carte Services
$700/month with all other services available to be purchased a la carte as needed
- Includes: Unlimited Group Lessons (based on availability)
A la carte services available:
Lessons & Training
Riding Lessons & Training Rides
- Private Lesson: $70
- Semi-private Lesson: $60
- Group lesson: $50
- Training ride: $60
Horse Care Services
- Blanketing: $50/mo. * (Blanketing is required during winter; we do sheets, medium and heavy blankets )
- Fans/Fly system: $25/mo.* (required during summer)
- * these fees are only for those NOT in a Premium Full-Care Boarding package.
- Baths: show baths, fungus baths, med.baths $35
- Clipping (bridle path, whiskers, legs, throat latch, ears, eyes,coronet band,tail) $45+
- Trace Clip $125
- Body Clipping $175
- Mane Pulling $55+
- Worming: (includes Wormer) $20/per application
- Tack Up and UnTack $20.00
- Basic Tack Cleaning $10.00
- Thorough Tack Cleaning and Oiling $50.00
Vet and Medical Care
- Medical Applications/Assessments $20.00 per treatment
- Hand Walking (for colics, lay ups, emergencies, etc.) $25/hour
- Farrier/Vet assistance $20
Horse Show Services
- Horse Show Daily Groom Fee $125 (split)
- Horse Show Trainer’s Day Fee $75 per day at multiple day shows and $100 for a one day show
- Horse Showing per Class: Trainer shows your horse $40/per class
- Horse Show Hotel, Meals and Expenses: Trainer and Groom $ split
- Grooming and Tack Stall $ split
Horse Trailering and Transportation
- Trailering (*these rates are for multiple horse loads. Please call for quote on single loads.) $1.25 per mile; $150 min./Austin; $250 minimum Outside Austin
- Trailering: Austin Horseshow Trailering $75.00/roundtrip
- Trailer Parking Storage $50/month
Board and Feed
- Daily Board Rate $35.00
- Alfalfa $50/month – market rate
- Damage to Facilities Cost plus labor
Horse Sales and Consulting
- Commissions 15% Buying or Selling or Leasing. $500 minimum.
- If out of state or overnight travel is required to view horse, the Buyer/Seller is responsible for any travel expenses with a $150 day per diem.